› › Society › 일본인은 왜 영어를 할줄 모르는 사람이 많은걸까요?
This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Anonymous 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
- September 10, 2022 at 8:21 am #17861
일본인은 영어교육을 어렸을 때부터 하는데도 불구하고 영어를 못하는 사람이 많습니다.왜일까요?
- September 15, 2022 at 9:52 am #17909
일본의 영어 교육 프로그램이 안 좋아서 일 것같습니다.
- September 19, 2022 at 3:02 am #17962
- September 22, 2022 at 7:59 am #18038
- October 3, 2022 at 3:30 am #18142
일본 교육과정에서 말하는 연습을 안 하니까.
- November 15, 2022 at 1:47 pm #18345
- November 26, 2022 at 11:06 pm #18462
I thought they always studying just grammar.Don’t study speaking a lot.
- December 5, 2022 at 2:55 pm #18574
I think this questions really makes sense. I am Japanese, but I have to admit that many Japanese, maybe, most of us in general, do not speak, write, listen, and read English well. This happens due to bad language education, so-called TESOL. It is gradually changing lately, yet, there are teachers who do not really understand English well and they are teaching English to their students. It takes time to change the situation, but as Japan has no more such an economic power like before, they have to study English more for sure.
- December 13, 2022 at 1:36 pm #18618